Pay Your Bill Online:
Surgery Center of Silverdale
9800 Levin Road, Suite 102
Silverdale, WA 98383
Map & Directions
Surgical Tech / OR Tech -- PT / per diem
We are looking for experienced scrub techs on a part time or per diem basis. Experience with ophthalmology cases is highly desired; other cases we perform include orthopedics, general surgery, podiatry and ocular plastics.
Quality Improvement Coordinator
The QI Coordinator contributes to the fulfillment of SCS's mission by assisting in the implementation and operation of the quality assessment and performance improvement program. The QI Coordinator is responsible for the progress and maintenance of organization-wide QI activities including: policies & procedures, data compilation and assessment, recommendations for performance improvement activities and QA/PI studies, medical staff peer review, and facilitation of QI Committee meetings and materials. This position works very closely with all SCS management and all departments, and also serves as our backup Surgery Scheduler when necessary.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a medical or facility setting. Experience in both clinical and office environments is desired.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and organization. Output must be thorough and accurate; nothing less is acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Evidence of business writing skills may be requested.
- Cooperative work attitude and excellent teamwork abilities
- Flexibility in work hours, approximately 25-35 hours per week.
- Verifiable, excellent references.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits for full & part time employees
- Perks such as periodic on-site massages, covered parking and free lunches for employees
- No nights or weekends, no call
- Family friendly workplace with flexible hours
At SCS we take great pride in finding the right person to fill every
position. If you are that person, please fill out our application form (printable below)
and send it, along with a cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 360-692-6009.
We are an excellent team oriented, top of the line work environment with people who genuinely care about each other and our patients.